Organizers of The Cake Fair and The Ideal Dessertfest, VoicesAds and Yellow October Events will treat fans to another exciting show dubbed “The Mixology Show” which comes on March 4, 2017 from 4pm to 1am at SandBox Beach Club.
The Mixology Show focuses on the art and skill of preparing a variety of cocktails and spirits while nibbling on canopies. Guests in attendance can sample and buy as much as they would like only for an entrance fee of Ghc 20 which includes a free drink.
This event which will bring out the crème de la crème of Ghana’s beverage industry is open to the public but solely for guests 18 years old and above and they will be treated to live band performances.
For one night only prices for cocktails and spirits will be slashed by half so guests in attendance can experience drinks in their varieties.
Official media partners are Starr FM, Live FM, Agoo TV with support from King Kwaku Ananse Photography, AfricaFeeds, B&FT, CypressGH, 360GH, and Ameyaw Debrah.
The Mixology Show is proudly brought to you by Yellow October Events, GHOneTV and powered by VoiceAds.
- Advanced Tickets are available from 20th of February.
- Advance tickets are being sold at Starr FM and Live FM
- From the 20th of February, there will be free giveaway complimentary tickets live on air during radio and TV interviews on Starr FM, Live FM, and GHOneTV.
- At the entrance of the event, you will receive a wristband along with a free cocktail.
- Attendees must be 18 years old and above to drink.