Manchester City U18 Performance (Video) Analyst Jermaine Lopia will be part of Ghana’s backroom staff for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.
Lopia was recommended by Black Stars coach Kwesi Appiah and will join the enhanced technical team for the tournament
He has experience working with Manchester Metropolitan University and Cheshire Men’s First Team.
But this will be his first international assignment with an African team.
The following are the additional backroom staff joining the Black Stars technical team for the competition Which includes Jermaine Lopia.
1. Coach David Duncan (Scout)
2. Coach Didi Mas- Ud Dramani (Scout)
3. Coach Sellas Tetteh (scout)
4. Patrick Ofori (Psychologist)
5. Samuel Kwame Ankomah (Masseur)
6. Jermaine Lopia (Video & match analyst)
7. Simon Copley (Physical trainer)
Source: Starr Sport